The Charbecue is a unique solid fuel outdoor cooking device capable of efficiently cooking anything and can be used in many ways.
You could be barbecuing, making a paella or jambalaya and a hog roast at the same time!
The possibilities are endless.
During the development of this invention, versatility and efficiency were considered key factors.
The culmination of which is a well-engineered sustainable unit, which can be used to:
Barbecue | Grill | Roast | Bake | Smoke | Fry | PoachSome of the key elements were to:
- Allow for as many different cooking methods to be used at the same time.
- Be equally capable of cooking food on a ‘rolling basis’ or as a ‘single serving’.
- Produce a long lasting and sustainable unit.
- Have mobility.
- Decrease fuel consumption, without compromising cooking.
- Optimise available space for cooking.
- Provide greater control cooking temperature.
- Refuel without the need to disturb food or adversely affecting cooking.
- Run constantly, 24/7 if required.
We believe we have achieved this, with the Charbecue.
“The secret’s in the box”