The Charbecue is a revolutionary new outdoor cooking device, which is incredibly versatile.
It offers a unique way of cooking food using a patented single solid fuel heat source (Charcoal) for two distinct cooking areas, a traditional grilling area and an oven below the grill.
In effect it combines a traditional barbecue and an oven, whilst using less fuel than the traditional barbecue.
As part of the design process, areas were identified where significant improvements could be made on existing products, these were:
- A reduction in fuel consumption
- An efficient use energy produced
- The use of a sustainable fuel
- An increase in capabilities
- The use of sustainable materials
All these have been achieved
With the Charbecue you can:
Simply cook anything.Read more →
From research undertaken, we believe the Charbecue to be the most fuel efficient and versatile outdoor cooking device currently available.
Factors that contribute are:
- Efficient fuel management
- Made from sustainable materials
The Charbecue has been designed to be as flexible as possible ensuring a wide variety of cooking methods are possible, this has been achieved by providing:
- Configurable cooking areas.
- 13,400 cm2 cooking space
- In a 10,000 cm2 footprint
- The ability to run constantly