Charbecue – Hire
Delivered directly to your door, our equipment hire service includes setup and guidance on how to use the equipment.
Which is easy to use and requires no specialist training or knowledge.
The unique combination of cooking capabilities allows for a much wider variety of foods to be catered at an event or a special party.
Depending on your requirements, foods can be cooked to serve:
- In one session – where service is required to be provided at a particular time or interval.
- On a rolling basis – Where foods are available for longer periods, such as over the course of a day.
Depending on configuration and requirements a Charbecue can provide up to 150 good portions of food in a single serving. However, the wider the variety of foods being offered will potentially reduce the number of portions available at one time.
As an example, we have frequently provided food for 80 in a single serving, where the options have included:
- Chicken Tagine
- Paella /Jambalaya
- Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms (vegetarian option)
- Pulled Pork
|Cost / Unit||Daily||Weekend||Weekly|
Depending on cooking demands, such as “high & fast ” or “low & slow”.
In normal weather conditions, we would expect charcoal to provide between
six and eight hours of cooking.
- The cost of a 12 kg bag, as at Jan 2019 is £14.50.
- Any bags returned unopened will be refunded in full.
These are professional fire retardant 3m x 3m pop-ups, with sides if required.
Note: If two gazebos are ordered, these also come with connectors and rain gutter,
which prevents water running between them, in the event of inclement weather.
- Uses unleaded petrol.
- Fitted with both domestic and commercial connectors.
- Ice packs
- Capacity – 156 Litres or 280 330ml Cans of drink or lots of wine!
- Capable of keeping contents cool for up to 7 days.
- Has a stain and odour resistant liner
- Threaded drain plug which is hose-compatible, to allow for quick and easy draining and cleaning.
- UV inhibitors protect against sun damage
- Quick-access hatch to allow access to contents without letting
the cold air escape.
Equipment can normally be delivered from Friday pm onward and collect the following Monday, if convenient.
**Weekly or longer
Delivery and collection dates and times to be agreed in advance.
We would also be happy to provide advice on options for your party or event.
* Equipment needs to be returned in a clean state, otherwise, an additional cleaning charge may apply.
On confirmation of hire, payment can either be made:
- In advance, we accept all major credit and debit cards, via the secure online link.
The details of which will be provided as part of the confirmation process.
- Cash on delivery.
Note: We do not accept card payments on the day of delivery.
To Hire: Simply fill out the form on this page and we will get back to you asap.
“The secret’s in the box”